Saturday, September 17, 2011

Danial Aizat Ruslan

To my dearest little brother,

writing this entry while listening to this song can make my house carpet wet. Because this is the song that i would listen to whenever i miss my little brother. Wanna know why? when i was at home, he kept on playing this song with his keyboard and belagak jadi macam yiruma.





HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY adik.



i hope one day when you know how to google ur name, u'll find this.

Just want you to know, even though i scream at you all the time, pretending to be the youngest in the family, you'll forever be my adik. [although sometimes i call you abang, you know how i love attentions at home] >.<

i know you were annoyed at me when i lied to you that ibu was calling for you downstairs. and when you ran to her, she just gave u a weird stare. you see, i dont like you staying in your room for the whole day.

Remember i paid you rm 1 just to teman me watching cerita hantu? the movie wasn't that scary pun. we rarely sit infront of the tv and watch movies together. i don't like the cartoons u watched :)



I know having a sister who loves to wave at you and say 'BABAI ADIK!' loudly when sending u off to school is so not cool right? aha, that's the point. you have what your friends dont. A LOVELY SISTER <3 lol

Thank you for eating my udang percik and ayam pandan. it was an honour you know :D and adik, you surprised kakak tau by listening to what i said and wore the kain pelikat that day. your shorts were not sexy at all by the way.

Thank you for making my day when i was back at home. Semoga menjadi anak yang soleh, rajin, and protective. Please take care of ibu cos i'm thousands miles away :( jangan degil and dont forget to switch off the fan in your room. how many times do i have to tell you? -.-'

kakak is very lucky to have you as my brother. i love you bro. and i miss you so much T_T



SEMOGA BERJAYA DALAM PMR !

ps. pmr is not everything. trust me. but it will direct you to your path.

pps. berjaya sama2 di dunia dan akhirat, itu lagi best :)

ppps. to my dearest big bro also, happy belated birthday. i have lots of things to write about you, maybe one day? :) and i love ur vlog bro, keep it up ! ^^

pppps. sayang semua orang ! <3



No comments: