Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ca-ching Ca-ching

Sometimes the habit of rewarding yourselves can make you the most pokai person in town and all ur budgets turn DOWN. eh, it rhymes!

Yes. that is what i am suffering from, right now. My problem is i love to reward myself with something. sekecil-kecil benda. For example, lepas cover TWO THREE questions (out of lebih kurang 100 questions) kat library, i closed my books and notes and treat myself with ICE CREAM.

Everyone screams for ICE CREAM ! :D


 that is not all, balik rumah naik mashrut! (walking distance je der) T_T

and it happens almost everyday. tapi taklah hari2 makan ice cream. kadang-kadang g 'kulinaria' duduk2 minum coffee. Belum kira duit yang telah dilaburkan kat kedai Lady's depan Uni.

I tend to not so 'berkira' with myself anymore. and I don't think this is a good thing kan?

Sebelum nie wajiblah berkira sebab elaun mara kena potong.

"Sesungguhnya orang-orang yang membazir itu adalah saudara-saudara setan dan setan itu sangat ingkar kepada Tuhannya"

Al - Israa' : 27

Bukanlah nak cakap makan ice cream itu membazir, minum coffee itu membazir, tapi kadang-kadang kita tak perlu pun benda tu. Duit tu boleh digunakan utk banyak benda lain lagi.

I really have to learn how to manage my money more wisely.





ps. hendak seribu daya. hendak seribu daya. hendak seribu daya.

pps. practical issues? ade rezeki buat kat malaysia, kalau xde, buat kat sini pun ok :)

No comments: